× Members

Thank you benefits and work and of course Gordon.

More
5 years 6 months ago #217803 by Gordon
TGGTF

Yes, I mean the ESA85A, the assessor recommends when an assessment should be done again.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #217804 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic Thank you benefits and work and of course Gordon.

Gordon wrote: TGGTF

Yes, I mean the ESA85A, the assessor recommends when an assessment should be done again.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon again.

Okay I get what you mean now Gordon, I will wait for the ESA85A to turn up to confirm it's content do you reckon if it states two years it will be done a pt two years, i I remember you saying one before ESA is indef.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

More
5 years 6 months ago #217806 by Gordon
TGGTF

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment. The normal maximum period between assessments for the SG is three years.

I can't say whether they will reassess you in two years, I certainly would not expect it to be any earlier, we are still seeing some deferments so it could be pushed back but two years is a long time for benefits and its impossible to see what might change in that time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #217816 by buster21
Congratulations.

Buster:)

• ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #218356 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic Thank you benefits and work and of course Gordon.
Cheers for that Gordon, not been to good atmo and only just seen your reply...:) I'm still holding some money back for the next roundabout.

A word of note I've still not recieved my ESA85A from them I phone for it on the 14th September, not sure how long to give it before chasing it up:huh:

Thanks buster:)

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

More
5 years 6 months ago #218371 by Gordon
TGGTF

Maybe a reaction to the result, I know my health collapsed when I got the Decision letter.

You should have had the report by now, I would chase.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.