× Members

ESA3 Postal Address

More
5 years 8 months ago #219249 by lobsterpot
Replied by lobsterpot on topic ESA3 Postal Address
I was not "contacted by the DWP" regarding the underpayments people who were migrated from IB may have missed out on. Since migration I have always been in the Support Group and have always been on CB ESA. The phone call my sister made was because my ESA payment had not been made (this was apparently due to my recent PIP claim for which I have been awarded enhanced care for both components).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #219250 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3 Postal Address
Nobby

We now know that there are over 250,000 claimants affected by this so it going to take time for everybody to be contacted if this happened via a phone call, then I am actually surprised as we have previously been told that they would not be doing this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 8 months ago #219252 by lobsterpot
Hi Gordon
This is why I'm confused it was so strange how the DWP call handler dealt with the call. Thanks for all your help it is appreciated.

Nobby

More
5 years 8 months ago #219403 by lobsterpot
Hi Gordon,

Just as a thought I have gone through all my correspondence both to and from the DWP regarding my transfer from IB to ESA. I have since found out that it seems I was on Income Related ESA (In Support Group) as my photocopy of the application form is ESA3 10/12. I then have a letter from the DWP stating I have been re-assed and been placed in the Support Group to receive Contribution Based ESA. My question is will I be re-assed for IR ESA because of underpayments?.

More
5 years 8 months ago #219424 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3 Postal Address
Nobby

If you have been previously assessed for ESA(IR) then they I would not expect them to look at your claim as part of the review.
Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.