× Members

esa assessment waiting time

More
5 years 6 months ago #219251 by smark25
esa assessment waiting time was created by smark25
Hi

My PIP renewal assessment is next Wednesday. I am also claiming universal credit and a free months ago i started working again (only 3- 4 hours a week). I told Universal Credit, so i assume the Decision Maker knows however i was wondering whether that means the the assessor next week will know i work? Will i have to tell them/bring in proof?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #219254 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa assessment waiting time
Mark

I would be surprised if the assessor will know, there are no "links" between PIP and UC.

However, you do risk questions being raised about your limitations if your normal day does not also consider your working and this information is discovered later.

Whilst there is no specific requirement for you to inform the DWP (PIP) about your starting work, it may disadvantage you if you haven't.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #219260 by smark25
Replied by smark25 on topic esa assessment waiting time
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I informed the DWP before I started work so they are already aware.

Thank You

Mark Seeds

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.