× Members

ESA medical

More
5 years 6 months ago #219259 by Michelle S
ESA medical was created by Michelle S
After stressing and worrying for days about my F2F medical for ESA and arranging for my brother to take me I was absolutely devastated and mortified when on arriving they told me that I could not be seen today as they were running late they said they had tried to ring me but that was o ly 40 minutes before and I had already left home in good time as they wanted me to arrive 10 minutes early,what an absolute shambles.
I now have go wait for another letter with another appointment,where I will have to go through all the stress again.
It makes me wonder if they do it on purpose I'm so upset,has any one else experienced this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #219274 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical
Michelle

I'm afraid all of the Assessment Providers overbook their assessor's diaries due to the number of claimants that fail to attend on the day, unfortunately, this means that on occasion that they cannot see people. You can make a complaint.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michelle S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.