× Members

DLA to PIP phone call from DWP (2) Ignore previous

More
5 years 7 months ago #219998 by TwistedWitch
message. I plucked up the courage to call DWP and they said it wasn't them but I had been passed to Assessment Services and so I rang them, it was for a fcf as I suspected. I am just in the process of trying to sort a date out my Daughter can manage but it looks as if it will be sometime the week commencing 12th Nov. I feel so sick.... I was naively praying they would just do a paper based assessment as I am dreading them trying to tie me up in knots at a f2c. If I feel in this much of a state of panic at the thought of phoning them how I am going to get through the day to actually make it to the centre is anybody's guess
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.