× Members

Should I have heard from DWP re PIP review form?

More
5 years 7 months ago #220224 by hippyhappy
My PIP review form was sent off 6 weeks ago. I did not provide a mobile number and I don't/can't answer the home phone. I have had one payment in this period, around two weeks after it was due in.
I have heard nothing. No letter of acknowledgement of receipt. I am now panicking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220246 by Gordon
hippyhappy

The next stage is to see whether you need a face to face assessment, you can contact the Assessment Provider for your postcode for an update.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: hippyhappy

More
5 years 7 months ago #220287 by hippyhappy
Replied by hippyhappy on topic Should I have heard from DWP re PIP review form?
Thank you Gordon. My husband called them (DWP) this morning and they have definitely received my form. She said they received it on 24/9/18. which is actually five weeks today. She said it is in the hands of the claim manager and that there is nothing else they can tell me at this moment.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220297 by Gordon
hippyhappy

You need to call the Assessment Provider for your postcode, the DWP will have no information about your claim until an assessment report is sent to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #220390 by hippyhappy
Replied by hippyhappy on topic Should I have heard from DWP re PIP review form?
My husband phoned IAS. They said I am not on their system. They can see that my form was uploaded by DWP on 22/9/18 but they can't tell me anything else.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220411 by Gordon

hippyhappy wrote: My husband phoned IAS. They said I am not on their system. They can see that my form was uploaded by DWP on 22/9/18 but they can't tell me anything else.

It seems like you are waiting in the queue to see whether an assessment is required.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.