× Members

poor pip assessment

More
5 years 4 months ago #222588 by Sickandtired
Replied by Sickandtired on topic poor pip assessment
So I sent my basic MR letter, stating that the PA4 was not an accurate reflection of what happened at the assessment and that I had a professional transcript of the f2f which I would be sending and pointing out how this shows these errors and also that I will be sending further medical evidence too. They received it by special delivery at 5.40am and at 11am sent me a text saying:
"we've received the written report of your PIP assessment. We will write to you once we've made a decision on your PIP. As a guide you should hear from us within 6 weeks ..." .ect.

Any ideas why they might have sent this instead of the other message saying they have received my MR request? I am hoping it means they will look into the errors in the assessment report - have you heard of this happening before, Gordon?

Best wishes to all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222608 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic poor pip assessment
sickandtired

It's probably because they do not have a text that says this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sickandtired

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.