× Members

UC - Severe disabled premium abolished ? (and EDP)

More
5 years 7 months ago #220306 by Atebite
Under Universal credit is Severe disabled premium and enhanced disabled premium to be abolished/removed?

so that the clamants recieving them currentlty will not get them when migrated to UC ?.and will lose out every month on extra premiums ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220317 by Gordon
Atebite

Do you receive any benefits at the moment, I can't work out from your posts whether you do or not?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #220353 by Atebite
I ask about a mental and physical disabled person who suffer from stress due to health and what the future will bring.

Your answers are always appreciated though, so thanks a million.

so I was asking about SDP under UC, thanks

More
5 years 7 months ago #220376 by Gordon
Atebite

See my answer to the following post.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum1?view=to...=10&id=124782#220367

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.