× Members

challenge HP report

More
5 years 5 months ago #220631 by jax5963
challenge HP report was created by jax5963
After a pip face to face assessment, was awarded standard daily but lost mobility. Applying for a mandatory reconsideration due to the fact the hp recorded a back injury wrong & a few other things, because of this all of the points for the descriptors was reduced My question is, should i ask for the reconsideration on the HPs report only or do i need to say why i disagree with each descriptor that was given lower points than i should have got. I have a lot written already and was not sure if adding about each descriptor was too much or in fact necessary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220673 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic challenge HP report
Jacqueline

Do you think that a higher Daily Living award is justified as well if you do then argue the points, if you don't then I would be tempted to leave them alone in case you argue yourself out of points, and lose that award as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.