× Members

2points from enhanced mobility

More
5 years 7 months ago #220653 by Alybongo65
2points from enhanced mobility was created by Alybongo65
Hi I’ve just been awarded my first pip , I got 10 points based on reason 1D mobility

I’m rather mixed and reading on line I know I’m not on my own here , how unfair it is , I had a avocate with me during the interview and I called to tell him I had got my pip award...I mentioned about the 2 points and he made it very clear that I was playing with fire and could loose what I have already got , I think it’s dreadful that we are scared to appeal because we may loose what we are instilled to ...

So do I just leave it or do I ask for it to be re looked at ?

Also how do I get to the search link I can not find it amd wanted to search for other people’s comments on this .

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220699 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2points from enhanced mobility
Alybongo

Here's the problem, you have been awarded the 10 points for being unable to Undertake a Journey, I assume you did not score for the Moving Around activity, this is considered to mutually exclusive with your ability to follow a route, basically, if you cannot leave the house then your ability to get to a destination won't be considered.

So, the only way for you to score higher is to fundamentally undermine the reasons that you have scored the ten points that you already have. I am not saying that you cannot be successful at doing this but if you aren't then it could result in your losing your current Mobility award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RJC, Alybongo65

More
5 years 7 months ago #220828 by J12
Replied by J12 on topic 2points from enhanced mobility
Hi I am in the same position as you 10 points for mobility did you peruse it or just leave well enough alone ?

More
5 years 7 months ago #220850 by Alybongo65
Replied by Alybongo65 on topic 2points from enhanced mobility
Hi I’m still thinking but to be honest I’m scared to fight it in case I loose my points I’ve already been given , it’s naughty off them really and very clever ... we are definitely not on our own , seems to be a very common practice...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.