× Members

PIP1043 review formhelp needed.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220729 by Elaine Patterson
PIP1043 review formhelp needed. was created by Elaine Patterson
I have both physical and mental health conditions which affect me greatly on a daily basis. Since my last award my health has declined and i require more help, supervision for daily activities. My son is now my official carer since my cancer diagnosis earlier this year and subsequent treatment and medications that have given me side effects and exacerbated my pain, fatigue, concentration mobility etc. I dont know whether to answer i cannot to questions, as my son does it now for safety and time taken reasons or to say i need supervision and aids and still cant complete the task.? Any advice as i have 3 written category to write out for each 12 descriptors describing has anything changed and when, how i manage the activity including use of aids, any changes to help i get from another person. Its not just a tick box exercise. Help please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220742 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP1043 review formhelp needed.
Northern Lights

Don't feel constrained by the form, if you tick that there has been a change in your conditions then you need to explain how your limitations have changed as if it was a new claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.