× Members

ESA ASSESSMENT

More
5 years 5 months ago #220966 by anthmares
ESA ASSESSMENT was created by anthmares
Hi i got my ESA 50 form March of last year, it was filled out and sent off, i heard nothing back for about 18 months. This September i recieved another ESA 50 form which was filled out and sent off, today i recieved an appointment for an assessment on the 27/11/2018, i am really anxious that this time i will fail and be taken off ESA support group, can you help in anyway please, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220972 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA ASSESSMENT
Anthony

You are sort of in the eye of the storm at the moment, you could look at sourcing some more evidence, have you spoken to your GP about the reassessment?

To help you prepare for the interview, our ESA Claim guides have sections on the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #220981 by anthmares
Replied by anthmares on topic ESA ASSESSMENT
Yes my GP is well aware of my up coming assessment, he wrote a very in depth and factual letter regarding my on-going mental health issues. Could you please tell me what you meant by ' being in the eye of the storm at the moment' thank you.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221000 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA ASSESSMENT
Anthony

The eye is the quiet place at the centre of a storm so you have had your ESA50 and the next thing is your assessment, there is little that you can do at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.