× Members

Paper review

More
5 years 1 week ago #227799 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper review
Monky

We do see variation in the length of the assessment and I have seen awards made on assessments of a similar length.

You can request a copy of the report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

PIP Decisions are taking 10 weeks or more at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #227889 by Monky38
Replied by Monky38 on topic Paper review
Thanks for your reply Gordon had a text from dwp today saying they have my f2f back and is taking 6 weeks the process for review has taken 4 months so far so probably around 5 months before I get the brown letter I was awarded till October 2019 will keep you posted with results

Monky

More
5 years 1 week ago #227890 by Monky38
Hi gorden
Just wanted to ask can. I ask for copy. Of report before they have made a decision ? Thought
I might have to wait for a mandatory reconsideration before I can do that

Monky

More
5 years 1 week ago #227911 by Gordon
Monky

If you are on the UK mainland then contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, it should take 7-10 days. If you are in NI then I'm afraid you will have to wait until the Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #228849 by Monky38
Hi all
Well finally I had my review had to have yet another face 2 face a year earlier than planned this all started in November last year so after my first face 2 face was cancelled then rebooked two weeks later I had my assessment I received a text from dwp to say they had now got assessment back and would be in touch in 6 was time but this morning after 2 weeks 3 days brown envelope came through door they had knocked 3 points off my previous award but still I had 14 points for care and 12 points for mobility which means I have high rate for both which is
The same award I had however ... I did complain that they were making me go through this every year when my conditions were not going to improve....finally I also got awarded for a longer period no reveiw till after 2029 which is great news thanks Gordon and everyone for your help and support can finally ease off and start breathing again I have been on here a few years now and has been a great help so thank you

Monky
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

More
4 years 11 months ago #228855 by Gordon
Monky

Many congratulations, that is really terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.