× Members

How do I apply for New Style ESA?

More
5 years 4 months ago #221739 by RosyApple
Replied by RosyApple on topic How do I apply for New Style ESA?
I've called back on the UC line and they've fitted me into a cancellation and brought it forward 10 days.
They've recomended calling back a few times as they may be able to find more cancellations as tiome goes on.
It's not perfect, but it's a little bit of a releif.

Thank you so much for the advice and information Gordon! I can't tell you how much of a help you and this site have been while I'm running the gauntlet of the DWP. My GP was saying to me a few days ago how difficult the forms and process would be for well people and how crazy it is that it's the most unwell people that are usually the ones that are asked to fill them in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #221751 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How do I apply for New Style ESA?
RA

I'm just sorry that what should be a relatively easy process is proving to be so challenging.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RosyApple

More
5 years 4 months ago #221846 by Mollysuki
Replied by Mollysuki on topic How do I apply for New Style ESA?
Like you Rosyapple I kept being directed from one department to another. I spent nearly 2 and half hours on the phone. I was trying to contact my local JC to change my appointment. Finally one department took pity on me-I told him I was losing the will to live!! He was most helpful and thought it unacceptable that I'd been on the phone that long! He said it wasn't his department but he was able to access my records and emailed the JC who then called me. He did say that anyone of the departments could have done this! Right now to fill in form!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.