× Members

ESA RESASSESSMENTS ESA50 FORM RECEIVED

More
5 years 5 months ago #221458 by LIFE1980
ESA RESASSESSMENTS ESA50 FORM RECEIVED was created by LIFE1980
Hi there,

I was wondering if i can get any help regarding my esa50. I have been in the support group since october 2017, I Have now received a new form.

i suffer from personality disorder, depression and anxiety.. nothing has really changed in my conditions apart from I have recently started group STEPPS therapy.

What I was wondering, was do tell them nothing has really changed and put new situations in and also the mental health input

i have till the 12 dec to return form

really trigging my conditions

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221467 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA RESASSESSMENTS ESA50 FORM RECEIVED
Life

It is very unlikely that those assessing you will refer to your previous claim forms, even if they have access to them which is very unlikely. You really need to treat this as a new claim for ESA and complete the form in detail and provide evidence as you can, even if it has been submitted before.

Our ESA Claim guides will help you complete the form

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LIFE1980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.