× Members

pip reveiw

More
5 years 6 months ago #221767 by fuzzy bob
pip reveiw was created by fuzzy bob
wonder if you could adivse me got a tex from dwp today to say we may need you to attend a medical but we will contact you if we do.does that mean i defo need to get a medical i put lots of new updated evidence showing no change from my last pip .thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221774 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip reveiw

fuzzy bob wrote: wonder if you could adivse me got a tex from dwp today to say we may need you to attend a medical but we will contact you if we do.does that mean i defo need to get a medical i put lots of new updated evidence showing no change from my last pip .thanks

This is a standard text message when the DWP forward your file to the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

Assessment decisions are made by the AP, Paper Based Reviews are done when the assessor believes they have sufficient information to make a recommendation to the DWP, so you may have a face to face and you may not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #221777 by fuzzy bob
Replied by fuzzy bob on topic pip reveiw
well will just have to cross my fingers and hope they do a paper based as so stressed about going for another pip because you dont know who you will get .my last assesor was fair and listened to a lot my carer and i had to say but may not get her and there is some who are not so.thanks will keep you updated:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.