× Members

I forgot

More
5 years 6 months ago #221932 by marnie
I forgot was created by marnie
Sorry, I should have asked this in my other post.
Could you please explain what is needed for a paper based assessment? I know you’ve done this before but I get very anxious.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221979 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I forgot

marnie wrote: Sorry, I should have asked this in my other post.
Could you please explain what is needed for a paper based assessment? I know you’ve done this before but I get very anxious.
Thanks

The primary requirement for a PBA is that the assessor believes that there is sufficient information available or that they can retrieve from your medical contacts in order to make a recommendation to the DWP.

How they approach this decision will be modified by the risk of harm to you if you are required to attend a face to face. An acceptance that there is a high risk of significant harm would in itself go a long way to providing the information for a recommendation, for ESA this is relatively easy as the benefit includes criteria for Substantial Risk, for PIP it is more complicated as the provisions only apply for certain activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: marnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.