× Members

Change of address triggers reassessment?

More
5 years 6 months ago #221943 by Terri Larkin
Change of address triggers reassessment? was created by Terri Larkin
Hi. I moved last May from a houseshare( due to unsavoury person ie drug dealer in the house) causing me stress. A month or two after I moved I had a ESA reassessment form sent to me to fill in. I had to move again this year as my new landlady sold the house. This caused me severe stress again,I have now received another ESA assessment form. Coincidence? This new form has triggered a worsening of depressive symptoms for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221987 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Change of address triggers reassessment?
T

An 18 month reassessment period is not unusual for ESA it really could just be a coincidence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.