× Members

EAS Taken out of support group after assessment MR

More
5 years 4 months ago #222550 by Gordon
alesypalsy

The "CSb" means it is Descriptor (b) for this activity which only scores nine points, you would need CSa for the SG.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: alesypalsy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #234464 by alesypalsy
Just like to update here , I won my appeal via court tribunal which was done on paper in my absence,
I was paid the £30 per week that had been deducted when they took me out of support group and they are not allowed to reassess me for minimum 18 months from date of tribunal ,
Was a major relief , took months but at least I can stop worrying now,
to others just keep fighting because its my idea that the dwp hope you'll not argue their incorrect decision , they are obviously trying to make cut backs and unlawfully targeting the wrong areas
thanks to this forum especially gordon for all your assistance

More
4 years 9 months ago #234466 by BIS
Hi Alesypalsy

Many congratulations on winning your appeal. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @ESA @RESULT @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.