× Members

Assessment Report

More
5 years 6 months ago #222343 by Yanmar36
Assessment Report was created by Yanmar36
Hi, I just received my assessment report although a decision has not been made yet. The report contains lies and discrepancies and she has contradicted herself in places. The pointers she has awarded me on looks like its a complete turn down. I am migrating from DLA to PIP and had a home assessment with my Social Worker present. could I pull the report to pieces and send more evidence before a decision is made or just wait for the result and do an MR. Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #222384 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment Report
Sarah

There may be a small window for you to contact the DM before they make a Decision, write to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Try and stick to matters of fact and to issues that lead to your scoring points. Where you can show the report is incorrect by reference to your testimony in the PIP2 and the evidence that you sent.

Be aware, showing the report is incorrect will not necessarily result in an award if you have not shown that you meet the criteria for one, so I would also go through your PIP2, the report and our PIP Claim guide to make sure that you have.

Speed will be of the essence so get it in the post as soon as you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #222395 by alesypalsy
Replied by alesypalsy on topic Assessment Report
Hi Sarah, I have just had the complete same thing happen with a pip assessment at the assessment centre, I had to re read it as at first thought it was someone else report,
I have sent off my version of the assessment and again reiterated the problems I have as to what I believe the score should be,, I asked for a copy of the report as I have been reading the assessors seem to down right lie and get away with it, I also made a complaint to the Atos people ,
I have not yet had my decision but I am not holding my breath as according to the report that the nurse done I should be in the olympics

then I am going to do a mandatory reconsideration which I dont also think will win , just seems that they expect you to give up

good luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.