× Members

ESA reassesment can I reuse previous descriptors ?

More
5 years 6 months ago #222345 by SwanseaJack
Hi all, I have just received the ESA50 form for completing, as I'm due a reassessment. Can I simply reuse a lot of the information from my original ESA50 form, and amend the the relevant descriptors as necessary, or should I rewrite the descriptors completely? My PIP reasesment form I could just tick "no change" but the ESA50 form seems to be a complete rewrite. Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #222388 by Gordon
SW

You need to treat this as a new claim for ESA and complete the form in detail but you can re-use the text from a previous form providing you check that it is still valid, although the Descriptors have not changed since 2013 there have been updates to the DWP guidance in the last couple of years, so make sure that you use the current ESA Claim guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwanseaJack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.