× Members

ESA3(IBR) 06/18 Potential refund request

More
5 years 6 months ago #222349 by Incognito
ESA3(IBR) 06/18 Potential refund request was created by Incognito
When I was migrated from IB to ESA in 2013, I was initially put in the Wrag group, but during my claim, I was diagnosed with cancer. I was then put in the CB Support Group, where I have remained, with f2f interviews, to date. My IB claim started in 1998 and my small occupational pension has remained discounted. I think I have been receiving the correct amounts, perhaps a month or so on WRAG, nor have there been changes in my financial circumstances other than being much poorer than 20 years ago and my son at 26 now living with me and his baby daughter on UC. He pays nothing towards household costs nor is he allocated any as I am a relative! Do I need to return this form, which frankly is difficult to cope with? I don't have a partner and there are absolutely no savings anywhere. What do you suggest? Is there anyone I can talk this through with not necessarily at the DWP. TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #222391 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3(IBR) 06/18 Potential refund request
Incognito

Have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=125222

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.