× Members

what notice should we be given for esa assessment?

More
5 years 5 months ago #222924 by reds123
hi gordon , i sent off my completed esa 50 and it was received by the assessors and signed for on 06/11/18 so thats 5 weeks now without any contact from them, what i am asking is what notice should i be given to attend any assessment or home visit and do you think i will be requested to attend before xmas , it is now causing me severe stress and i am unable to relax and chill during the festive period and feel so low. i understand you can only advise on these questions based on what you hear from other members, many thanks and merry xmas. bb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222948 by Gordon
BB

They are required to give you seven days written notice although this includes postage time.

There are considerable delays in the ESA Assessment process at the moment, some members have reported waiting nine months or more for an assessment appointment, so I can't guarantee they won't contact you before Christmas but I think it unlikely.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: reds123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris