× Members

RECEIVED ESA3 FORM

More
5 years 5 months ago #222930 by info
RECEIVED ESA3 FORM was created by info
Good Afternoon,
I've just received a ESA3 Form in the post saying from January 2013 I may have been entitled to Income Related ESA also. Currently on Contribution Based support group. Would I have not been entitiled as during that time & to date I get an occupational pension?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222952 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic RECEIVED ESA3 FORM
info/helpneeded

It will depend on the size of the pension, obviously, if it exceeds the amount of ESA(IR) that you would receive then you are not entitled but if it is/was less then you may be.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #222953 by info
Replied by info on topic RECEIVED ESA3 FORM
Thank you for your reply. The occupational pension is about £600 a month & also my partner gets carers allowance for caring for me

More
5 years 5 months ago #222959 by Gordon

info/helpneeded wrote: Thank you for your reply. The occupational pension is about £600 a month & also my partner gets carers allowance for caring for me

The CA will also be treated as income so I think it very unlikely that you would be entitled to any ESA(IR), you can put your information into one of the online benefit calculators to confirm.

www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #222965 by info
Replied by info on topic RECEIVED ESA3 FORM
Thank you for your reply. Just spoke to them & they say pension would be considered but doesn't always cancel it out. & partner could be entitled to carers premium don't know why or how come?. We think like you very unlikely be entitled to anything. Also is there a online version of the ESA3 Form?

More
5 years 5 months ago #222966 by Gordon
info/helpneeded

I'm afraid there isn't an electronic version of the ESA3.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris