× Members

uc

More
5 years 5 months ago #222963 by paul hammond
uc was created by paul hammond
I have received my pip and esa support group entitlement which I have both of pip for 10 yrs and im pleased I have also got esa support group ,but im now confused will I have to have another assessment and will i have to apply for uc .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222964 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic uc
P

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

OK, so both ESA and PIP are benefits with regular reassessment, so your PIP will be reassessed one year in advance of your current award ending and you ESA can be reassessed at any time once three months have elapsed from the previous Decision but no more than three from it. If you contact the DWP office dealing with your ESA claim they should be able to tell when this will actually be.

Your PIP is not affected but under current plans, your ESA will be transferred to UC at some time after late 2019, you will need to claim UC but your ESA award should be transferred without a reassessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul hammond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris