× Members

Pension Credit refused Advice please

More
5 years 5 months ago #223326 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pension Credit refused Advice please

Andyb53 wrote: Gordon I have downloaded the entire section you advised. What is the name of the main document that Chapter 77 is part of?

It is part of the Decision Maker's Guide, this is the guidance for DWP staff on the operation of certain benefits such as Pension Credit and ESA. The higher link is

www.gov.uk/government/collections/decisi...rs-guide-staff-guide

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andyb53

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223337 by Andyb53
Replied by Andyb53 on topic Pension Credit refused Advice please
Thank you Gordon. I have today spoken to the Pensions people and they SAY that they MAY have misinterpreted my circumstances. The strange thing is that my MP Amber Rudd is the current Work & Pensions Secretary so if this does not get overturned I will go to her. I will keep the group informed

Kind regards

Andy B
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.