× Members

Results back today

More
5 years 5 months ago #223426 by spasm
Results back today was created by spasm
Hi team,

spasm had his Pip results back today thank you all for all the work you have done to help us with this process your guides are excellent up-to-date and a great help.

Spasm got enhanced rate for both for an ongoing., however the letter said they would not contact him until after 2028 not sure what they meant by that maybe you could shed some light.

Yours Mrs spasm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223444 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Results back today
spasm

Very pleased for you both, well done.

From the sound of it, he has received an On-Going award which is as close as PIP comes to an indefinite one.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: spasm

More
5 years 5 months ago #223533 by spasm
Replied by spasm on topic Results back today
Hi team,

As I got such a good result from my Pip assessment and claim how would I go about asking the DWP if they got any further information from me from any other medical practice nurse I'd mentioned and ask for a copy of all the evidence they based their results on.

Yours spasm

More
5 years 5 months ago #223537 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Results back today
spasm

You can make a Subject Access Request

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.