× Members

SAR Request

More
5 years 5 months ago #223482 by Poppy
SAR Request was created by Poppy
hi there, i requested some old documents via a SAR request to the DWP, i received a letter dated on the 28th November stating they had received the request and would return the documents within 1 calendar month.
Haven't received anything as of yet, i understand delays due to Xmas, but when do you think would be an acceptable amount of time before i should try contacting someone.
many thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223485 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SAR Request
Poppy

They have 40 calendar days to answer a SAR request, so yo need to leave it at least another week before you chase them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poppy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.