× Members

PIP Award Review.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223538 by Steve Coysh
PIP Award Review. was created by Steve Coysh
Hi
i have received a letter recently from DWP stating it is time my award for PIP to be reviewed. I am just 1 year in of a 2 year award. I used this fantastic site for help with getting that award as i did for my ESA support group which was also successful (Thank You :) ). I was wondering if there is a section on dealing with this confusing PIP.1043 form :( i thought i had another year before i had to face this again :( .Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223540 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Award Review.
makeyafamous

I'm afraid nearly all PIP awards are reassessed a year before the award ends.

Our PIP Claim guide has a section on the AR1 Review form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Coysh

More
5 years 5 months ago #223553 by benefits61
Replied by benefits61 on topic PIP Award Review.
sorry its a shock I know mine has come 2 years into a 4 year award. Im distraught at the thought good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Coysh

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.