× Members

Esa medical report

More
5 years 5 months ago #223592 by Cookie63
Esa medical report was created by Cookie63
Hi I’m new to this site I’ve just received a copy of my recent esa medical which I had on the 20th December . Having read through it there are quite a few things that are not true and some of the information I gave the health professional has been missed out not quite sure what to do as I haven’t had the final decision yet should I give them a call or just wait for the decision letter .
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223597 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical report
Cookie

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

There may be an opportunity for you to contact the DWP before the Decision is made.

Put your comments down on paper, even if you decide to phone them. Stick to issues that relate to your scoring points and if you do feel the need to comment on the assessor's opinions then do so by referencing you evidence as much as you can.

Remember, you must be able to complete the PIP activities reliably and on the majority of days, so if you think that this has not been considered then you should comment this as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris