× Members

I daniel Blake

More
5 years 3 months ago #223688 by benefits61
I daniel Blake was created by benefits61
I cried almost all the way through this film as I'm sure many more disabled people did, I would like to thank B&W work for all their support and helping us to feel there is someone out there who we can chat too, and the most important thing is we are not alone.
Its the not getting sensible answers from anybody at the DWP or indeed any answers at all, the sheer scale of misinterpretation of what you have said that is so depressing especially when you are feeling ill, tired and fragile.HCP should be ashamed of themselves and Staff and the DWP. Unless they take on the dept at government level and say the what they are being asked to do is wrong, there is no hope for us.

Thankyou Ken Loach and B&W
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.