× Members

ESA Waiting Times

More
5 years 2 months ago #223737 by tazman
ESA Waiting Times was created by tazman
Does anyone know what the waiting times are for ESA assessments. I'm in the Support Group (at the moment) and have just sent off my renewal assessment form. If I knew approximately how long it will be before I get a decision, I would cope a little better. I live in the East Mids area and my form went to Nottingham. Being in a constant state of high anxiety for months on end will just about finish me off!

Secondly, is it still possible to search the forum? I remember being able to do this a few years ago and it would be useful so as not to post unnecessarily if a topic has already been covered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223756 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Waiting Times
Tazman

There is wide variation from cities and large towns and rural areas, the former is running at around 2-3 months, the latter could be 9 months or more.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #223757 by yeovil2003
Replied by yeovil2003 on topic ESA Waiting Times
Hi Nottingham is pretty quick. I sent my form in and four days later got an appointment this was in December though so not sure if it is still as quick if that is of help
The following user(s) said Thank You: tazman

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.