× Members

THE NEWEST REVIEW FORM

More
5 years 2 months ago #223741 by jbirdsall
THE NEWEST REVIEW FORM was created by jbirdsall
HI, MY adult son suffers with mental health and adhd. he was awarded pip about 6years ago. he was last awarded pip on the old review form with tick boxes. This form has now changed (you still have the old one on your website), how do we will this in now because on the last review form you just ticked no change of there was no change - there is no change for my son he still suffers the same despite still trying to get help and accessing help (counselling/phychotherapy/occupational therapy for adha). thanks for any advice as I have read you have to fill it in like a compleltley new form and we only have until 18th jan to get it back and I only received it on 31st jan due to xmas post! thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223763 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic THE NEWEST REVIEW FORM
Jo

Completing the new version of the AR1 Review form is covered in the PIP Claim guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbirdsall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.