× Members

PIP Review face to face

More
5 years 3 months ago #223745 by Bonnie24
PIP Review face to face was created by Bonnie24
Hi mods

I have a pip review face to face this week at my home. Can you advise what to expect, and how long does it usually take?
I suffer terribly with M.E. and find it very hard to explain how poorly it makes me feel.
From experience, when having these face to face interviews, i get brain fog and cannot think straight, i guess because of the stress of it all.
I have been making notes for myself to explain my condition, can these be passed to the assessor?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223767 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review face to face
k

There are sections in the PIP Claim guide that cover the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.