× Members

PIP Appeal

More
5 years 1 month ago #225142 by carb
Replied by carb on topic PIP Appeal
I got in touch with the Tribunal Service and have been informed that the DWP have not responded to them. Therefore our appeal will now be allocated to a Case Worker. Anybody able to tell me what this entails? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #225167 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal
Carys

I doubt it is going to mean anything in the short term and I still expect the DWP to provide their submission.

You need to think about your own submission if you intend to make one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #225693 by carb
I've received a Tribunal Caseworkers Directions Notice - It states that the DWP still have not responded to the appeal. In the Direction it states that the Appellant is directed to submit the following to the Tribunal within 28 days:-

all papers and letters received from the Respondent which concers this appeal - does this mean that I have to copy all the papers received from the DWP and all the paperwork that I've sent the DWP?

the direction also states:-

If a response is received within the next 7 days then the Clerk should list this appeal in the normal way -can anybody please explain what does this mean?

Many Thanks

C

More
5 years 1 month ago #225710 by Gordon
Carys

When they say "listed" they mean exactly that, your appeal will be added to the list of appeals waiting to be heard and when it reaches the top of the list you will be notified of date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 week ago #227925 by carb
I have extra evidence from my Daughter's College Counsellor which I have already forwarded to the Tribunal Service. Do you think that it would be beneficial for me to send a copy to PIP Decision Maker or am I wasting my time.

Grateful for any advice.

More
5 years 1 week ago #227934 by Gordon
Carys

You must not communicate with the DWP about the appeal, only the Tribunal Service, they will forward on this evidence to the DWP automatically.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: carb

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.