× Members

Pip reveiw

More
5 years 3 months ago #223794 by Davie65
Pip reveiw was created by Davie65
Hi all,
What does the DM have apart from the review form?
Can I send copies of my assessment report which was actually very good and accurate with no discrepancies.

Thanks Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223810 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reveiw
Dave

The DM will already have a copy of the report, that's why you were asked to attend the assessment in the first place :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #223815 by Davie65
Replied by Davie65 on topic Pip reveiw
Hi Gordon,

sorry, what I should have said was that I had a F2F in Oct 2017 For the shift from DLA to PIP, I was awarded Enhanced rate for both in Nov 2017 for 2 years and now have the expected review after 1 year. I’m about to send the form back (new style 1043 I think). If it goes straight to a DM at the DWP first, what info will he/she have to go on apart from my returned pip review form.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223822 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reveiw
Dave

Reassessments are done using the claimants original PIP2 and the information that they have supplied as new as part of the review.

It is actually quite rare for the DM to take any action at this point in the process the overwhelming majority of forms are passed straight to the relevant Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #223826 by Davie65
Hi Gordon

Ahhhh right I see and they (ATOS as it was) will obviously have the original assessors F2F report which they probably won’t even look at and send me a date for another F2F. It’s a shame because it was an honest detailed report. It even said that she didn’t think there would be any changes at review time.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227864 by Davie65
Hi,
Annoyingly I have my pip review F2F tomorrow morning. I use wrist splints for my arthritis but not everyday, if I needed to put them on tomorrow (if I genuinely don’t need them tomorrow I won’t put them on) would it go against me at the asessment as using an aid?

Thanks
Dave

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.