× Members

Pip reveiw

More
5 years 1 month ago #227894 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reveiw
Dave

Using an Aid for PIP is not going to count against you although it may help you either, aids that help you to complete the PIP activities will usually score you points, providing you can show that you cannot complete the activity without the use of an aid.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davie65

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228235 by Davie65
Replied by Davie65 on topic Pip reveiw
Hi,
I had my f2f last Tuesday, the assessor said she was a junior assessor, trainee paramedic background. I have just asked for a copy of my report and asked if it had any recommendations on it (I have done this in the past) the lady said she would have a look and this time came and said there wasn’t any recommendations listed. Why would this be?

Thanks Dave

More
5 years 1 month ago #228255 by Gordon
Dave

The whole point of the report is to make a recommendation, however, I would not expect the person you spoke to tell you what it might be, so is it possible that they were just dodging having to tell you that they can't say?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 days ago #229776 by Davie65
Replied by Davie65 on topic Pip reveiw
Hi,
After a few requests for my report it has finally arrived but after my decision letter.
I was on enhanced for both but have now had my mobility reduced to standard. in the report the assessor has stated that I walked less than 20mtrs and had to stop twice but only recommended 10points and the DM has only given 10points, surely that should have been 12points. I doubt it will be reversed at MR

Thanks Dave

More
5 years 3 days ago #229802 by Gordon
Dave

It's not unusual (unfortunately) to see anomalies in the assessment report and the points recommended, it is something to point out in your MR.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.