× Members

Review due pip and ESA support group

More
5 years 2 months ago #223804 by Actonjon
Review due pip and ESA support group was created by Actonjon
The above finish in Oct 2020 but I get both reviewed Oct 2019
Question when I fill up review forms will I go on UC or stay on pip and ESA support that is all going well as been on them 10 years and no improvement
Thank in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223818 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Review due pip and ESA support group
Actonjon

PIP is not a UC benefit so is not affected.

The current plan is to start the ESA to UC migration process at the end of 2019 but it appears, following leaks at the weekend, that this will now be further delayed, so if your ESA is due to be reassessed in October of this year then it should be done as an ESA one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #223823 by Actonjon
Replied by Actonjon on topic Review due pip and ESA support group
Oh thanks Gordon
If I do on UC will I lose my SDA allowance

More
5 years 2 months ago #223824 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Review due pip and ESA support group

Actonjon wrote: Oh thanks Gordon
If I do on UC will I lose my SDA allowance

You shouldn't do, one of the changes that may now be delayed was to provide Transitional Protection for the Premium.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #223827 by Actonjon
Replied by Actonjon on topic Review due pip and ESA support group
Thank you I rest a little till I get the review forms , will keep a eye on this site as its very very informative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.