× Members

Has my ESA been cancelled?/

More
5 years 3 months ago #223806 by MJ
Has my ESA been cancelled?/ was created by MJ
Hi, Can someone please help explain how my ESA fortnightly payment was received as expected on it's due day 27-12-2018 and another payment for one week was received 03-01-2019. I haven't received any letter to say there has been a change in my allowance and it would be surprising if there was as my conditions have remained unchanged for 30 years. (brain damage following deep bleed)
I am currently in the support group and was sent an ESA 50 with a letter dated 25-11-2018 saying it needed to be returned by 26-12-2018. As it came from the Health Assessment Advisory Service, who aren't too far away for my carer to call in person, I made sure they had the form, and my up to date medical evidence hand delivered to the issuing office and a receipt was given. I had a face to face for PIP on 02-01-2019.
The ESA one week payment without correspondence has me particularly worried. Any insight would be most welcome.
Many thanks.
MJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223819 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Has my ESA been cancelled?/

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJ

More
5 years 3 months ago #223830 by MJ
Replied by MJ on topic Has my ESA been cancelled?/
Thanks Gordon, on reflection it makes most sense. ESA and PIP assessment together over xmas and new year have left me even more skitzy than usual.

I watch your work regularly. You're a God send mate to many many people.

Happy new year to you, your fellow mod's and the challenged people on the site.
However they get ya down you're all still worth it. Keep pushing back kids coz the law is the law and it's common to all of us. Not the few "elitists" that want to bend it.

I'm grateful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.