× Members

esa to uc

More
5 years 3 months ago #223835 by tony
esa to uc was created by tony
Once again a big thank you for help in the past.
I have another issue I would like your advice with please. Having won a PIP appeal in Sept 2018 and had my ESA reassessed in October 2018, following a benefits check it would appear I would be approx £60 p/m better off on UC. UC started in my area June 2018 but as yet I've not been transferred over to it. Having read about the on going problems with UC, Should I wait until I'm moved over or do I apply now before the mayhem starts later this year when it is intended for my entire to be transferred to UC. kindest regards. Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223848 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa to uc
Tony

I'm sorry but this is not something that I can offer an opinion on, only you can make the decision.

Are you sure that your calculations are correct? For example; have you checked whether you are entitled to any of the ESA Premiums?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #223894 by tony
Replied by tony on topic esa to uc
Thank you Gordon.
I'm pretty sure I'm getting my full entitlement with the help of yourself and the information provided on this site. But thank you anyway. My thoughts are not to rock the boat, so only time will tell. kindest regards. TONY

More
5 years 3 months ago #223906 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa to uc
Tony

There are circumstances where the UC payments are higher than the equivalent for ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.