× Members

UC Managed migration

More
5 years 3 months ago #223854 by mrs doyle
UC Managed migration was created by mrs doyle
If I am subject to managed migration to UC ( In ESA support group) in the coming summer,will this mean a new WCA medical? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223868 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC Managed migration

mrsdoyle wrote: If I am subject to managed migration to UC ( In ESA support group) in the coming summer,will this mean a new WCA medical? Thanks.

It looks like this won't be happening now, whilst the current plan (this may also change), is that a new claim for UC has to be made, any existing award for ESA should be migrated across.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrs doyle

More
5 years 3 months ago #223879 by mrs doyle
Replied by mrs doyle on topic UC Managed migration
So the need for a WCA is unknown at the moment?

More
5 years 3 months ago #223881 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC Managed migration

mrsdoyle wrote: So the need for a WCA is unknown at the moment?

That's not what I said :(

The intention is to migrate any existing ESA award across, for completeness this means without a reassessment, the question is whether this can be done with or without the claimant's participation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrs doyle

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.