× Members

Paper Based Review

More
5 years 2 months ago #223896 by kirsty3
Paper Based Review was created by kirsty3
Well, I did it for the best reasons and my GP was agreeable and yes I have a PBR but how long do they take? It seems like years. I sent my documents in on the 20th November ..welll ahead of cut off date of 7th December and it was only by the 21st December a PBR was decided possible. I am just wondering if this is a double edged sword. It seems I could still get nothing or wait for ever!! Making me really anxious.. Some people know immediately..however they are being lethal in Wales in cuts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223908 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper Based Review
Kirsty

Christmas may have got in the way but I would have expected a report to have been produced by now, have you checked with the DWP as to whether they have received a copy yet?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirsty3

More
5 years 2 months ago #223915 by kirsty3
Replied by kirsty3 on topic Paper Based Review
Yes. I have rung the DWP and Capita and Capita say its pending. If they only decided on 21st December... They still have had 10 working days to review it which should be long enough.. I am not sure. Seems paper based are only accceptable if there is no disability at all or a disability which is obvious and I have produced about 30 documents and clinic letters which illustrate how my illnesses affect me as far as possible.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223928 by kirsty3
So worried , sleepless nights and I am not sure if I should speak to Capita Customer Relations or it may go against me.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223940 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper Based Review
kirsty

The procedures for a Paper Based Review are different from those where a face to face is held and this may account for the delay.

Chasing Capita should have no effect on the report, you will be talking to admin staff and not the person tasked with producing it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirsty3

More
5 years 2 months ago #223949 by kirsty3
I have had no joy from Capita, however despite my documents from the clinic letters, they have sent a form to my rheumatologist and GP ( who I hardly know as I just transferred ) to fill in. What sort of form I am not sure, however the rheum secretary said they had had a few before and he just fills in what is on the clinic letters. Stlll worried....as I rely on the rheumatologist and GP doesnt know me....in fact I avoid going there as my partner died in the hospital opposite last year and they know that has given me a lot of grief.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.