× Members

Renewal PIP

More
5 years 2 months ago #223909 by Janeroser
Renewal PIP was created by Janeroser
I have an assessment on Friday for renewal PIP which doesn’t run out until June 19. Will the interview be exactly the same as the initial one when I changed over from DLA. I have not filled in any questionnaires only the one saying that my condition has not changed way back in June last year Seems like I am going into this without backup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #223911 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Renewal PIP

Janeroser wrote: I have an assessment on Friday for renewal PIP which doesn’t run out until June 19. Will the interview be exactly the same as the initial one when I changed over from DLA. I have not filled in any questionnaires only the one saying that my condition has not changed way back in June last year Seems like I am going into this without backup.

The only significant difference between the assessments is that the assessor will also have access to your previous assessment reports and claim forms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #223924 by Janeroser
Replied by Janeroser on topic Renewal PIP
Thankyou. So pleased I kept a copy of everything from last time plus their report. Fingers crossed for me won’t get much sleep tonight.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.