× Members

Pip review face to face report

More
5 years 3 months ago #223921 by Ellen
Pip review face to face report was created by Ellen
I had my face to face assessment for my pip review last week. And have recieved a text saying they have sent it to the DWP.
How soon can I request a copy of the report? Or do I have to wait until the DWP have decided on my PIp award?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223936 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review face to face report

Ellen wrote: I had my face to face assessment for my pip review last week. And have recieved a text saying they have sent it to the DWP.
How soon can I request a copy of the report? Or do I have to wait until the DWP have decided on my PIp award?

If the DWP have the report then you can contact the DWP office dealing with your claim now to request a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.