× Members

ESA and PIP success

More
5 years 3 months ago #223932 by Mrs Dottie
ESA and PIP success was created by Mrs Dottie
Despite getting myself into a terrible state, just before Christmas I got the brown envelope from ESA and I am sill in the support group.

I had the assessment for PIP before Christmas I rang for a copy of the assessors report, and the young girl read it out to me over the phone so I wouldn't worry over Christmas, (although I did a bit)

Yesterday I plucked up the courage to ring and ask for a decision and was told a letter was on its way and I have been awarded Enhanced for both which is more than was getting.

I would like to add, all my dealings with the DWP, and the assessors have all been positive.

I was in a right state and panic and did try to end it all because of the stress. I wish now I hadn't worried, but it's not good to be complacent.

From now on I am going to copy all report as and when they come in, so for the next time I am prepared,

When the next review forms come in I am ready. Being ill is like a job!!

Thank you all for your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223943 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA and PIP success
Bosley

I'm really pleased for you, managing two assessments at the same time is no mean feat. Well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #223945 by Mrs Dottie
Replied by Mrs Dottie on topic ESA and PIP success
Gordon

Up until I got the review forms my son didn't know I was on ESA and PIP.!!

When he forced the issue as to what was wrong wirh me and why I had lost weight,, he said to my amazement, "Mum, we're a team, I'll take the morning off work and take you."

He did,and the assessor was very complimentary about him, as he helped me into the room, then left me, and when I was finished and helped me into the car.

The assessor said, "You are lucky to have a son like that" Then she wished me well.

He then had to drive from Reading, Berkshire, drop me off then drive to Central London.

I couldn't have managed without the support here, and my son.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 3 months ago #223955 by Mrs Dottie
Replied by Mrs Dottie on topic ESA and PIP success
Gordon

Up until I got the review forms my son didn't know I was on ESA and PIP.!!

When he forced the issue as to what was wrong wirh me and why I had lost weight,, he said to my amazement, "Mum, we're a team, I'll take the morning off work and take you."

He did,and the assessor was very complimentary about him, as he helped me into the room, then left me, and when I was finished and helped me into the car.

The assessor said, "You are lucky to have a son like that" Then she wished me well.

He then had to drive from Reading, Berkshire, drop me off then drive to Central London.

I couldn't have managed without the support here, and my son.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.