× Members

PIP and migration at over 65

More
5 years 3 months ago #224098 by kirsty3
PIP and migration at over 65 was created by kirsty3
I am following on... However this is another question. I am the PBR Kirsty3 . My GP has been written to and my rheumatologist ....they will take some time to come back to Capita. And I went through my Pip2 and answered everything to the best of my ability. It sounded clear and unexaggerated. I feel that in writing to my GP who will only give diagnoses and medication I am going to fail. I am 65 next week and I am wondering that if I fail , I would be better applying for attendance allowance as PIP is no longer for people over 65. So that is my question. I was told several weeks before form completed and so it will then be another 6 weeks with DM or less. It will be out of time scale. I cannot understand it as I sent in so many documents. I am thinking of writing asking if they have my original DLA claim of 10 years ago. DWP seem great Capita NOT!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224127 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and migration at over 65
kirsty

You have done all of the hard work for your PIP claim, wait and see what the result is before you start planning your next step if indeed, one is required.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirsty3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.