× Members

Undiagnosed symptoms now diagnosed

More
5 years 3 months ago #224102 by chafur47
Undiagnosed symptoms now diagnosed was created by chafur47
I suffered from allergies to foods, but also to solvents including body care products for several years. There is no treatment, only avoidance and masks, but now, reacting to face masks too.

For several years, I was told these were allergies. A few weeks ago, an NHS Consultant diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, which they use to treat, but no longer, its been axed.

If I put MCS on the list of diagnosis, will this count as a change in circumstance even though I suffered with the same for several years?

Same question for hypertension, which I was not told till recently...

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224132 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Undiagnosed symptoms now diagnosed
chafur

Is this is in regard to your ESA reassessment?

I would certainly tell Maximus that you now have a confirmed diagnosis as it will add weight to your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224170 by chafur47
Replied by chafur47 on topic Undiagnosed symptoms now diagnosed
Thank you, will do

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.