× Members

Whats a PA1 ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #224109 by fastmoggy
Whats a PA1 ? was created by fastmoggy
Just sifting through all the evidence the DWP used for the PA4 report and decision and saw this quote 'PA1' and two dates a year apart
I'm thinking it might be the personal assessment (F2F) which precludes a PA4 report if requested? if so would they be identical
What ever it is, can I ask the DWP to send me copies of these as they were used to come to a decision?. Most important nail in the coffin, forgive the pun, was the decision maker appears to have used the last F2F as 'new evidence' and relied heavily on it to dismiss the illnesses currently being suffered long term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224141 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Whats a PA1 ?
fastmoggy

A PA1 is a file note completed by the assessor on whether;

- more information is required.
- a face to face assessment is required
- a Paper Based Review can be done

I can't see any reason why you cannot request copies of these but you may need to make a Subject Access Request

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

More
5 years 3 months ago #224160 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic Whats a PA1 ?
Ok thanks for that. sounds very complicated but do you think these documents would be useful?
Id rather not be distracted form the paperwork already in hand if that makes sense

More
5 years 3 months ago #224181 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Whats a PA1 ?

fastmoggy wrote: Ok thanks for that. sounds very complicated but do you think these documents would be useful?
Id rather not be distracted form the paperwork already in hand if that makes sense

These documents are not going to help you with your appeal but they may help you understand why an assessment was required and how to avoid it the next time you are reassessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.