× Members

envelopes

More
5 years 4 months ago #224112 by bikerdave5
envelopes was created by bikerdave5
is it cynical of me to suggest that ESA 50 prepaid return envelopes are not big enough to fit any additional information, or indeed to fit A4 paper, in order to try to limit that additional information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #224144 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic envelopes

daverags wrote: is it cynical of me to suggest that ESA 50 prepaid return envelopes are not big enough to fit any additional information, or indeed to fit A4 paper, in order to try to limit that additional information

It certainly shows a lack of foresight.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #224454 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic envelopes
Would it be fine to sellotape the envelope to a bigger one? Or just copy the address onto a larger envelope and then pay first class postage? The white envelope helps it stand out and will help the post openers to know an ESA50 is enclosed, I worry that a brown envelope might be somewhat overlooked. But the address on the envelope is a proper postal address (mine is the address of a former DWP office which is now an IAS / NHS building).

More
5 years 4 months ago #224474 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic envelopes
Robbie

It shouldn't be a problem providing the Post Office will accept it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris