× Members

PIP F2F hp report

More
5 years 3 months ago #224115 by sarahloe
PIP F2F hp report was created by sarahloe
Hi after my last tribunal was cancelled in July 2018 I have finally got a new date for next week.
As I was checking my bundle of papers I noticed a comment on my medical report from the f2f which I had over looked and was looking some advice please.

Page 21: The functional restriction affecting the mobility activities in this report is likely to remain for:
She has ticked not applicable (no limitations present)

But then under future circumstances it would be appropriate to review claim in:
She has said 5 years due to my condition is likely to change in future

Does this not contradict itself?

My PIP claim was for mental health issues. I do have arthritis of my spine due to an accident in my teens but have worked in manual job for 30 years and I'm not claiming for physical issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224146 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F2F hp report
bluemoon

We see these anomalies all of the time, part of the problem is that in order to complete the form a reassessment period needs to be included in the form., this is for all of your limitations, not just the mobility ones.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224150 by sarahloe
Replied by sarahloe on topic PIP F2F hp report
Thanks Gordon
It just seems contradictory to say a review is recommended as my condition will change but she stated I had no problems in any area and I got no points in both care and mobility.
She didn't even agree with my diagnosis so she must be a fortune teller as she thinks I will develop a disability in the next 5 years

More
5 years 3 months ago #224166 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F2F hp report
bluemoon

Remember, it's not the report that matters but your showing that you meet the criteria for an award that the Tribunal panel will be interested in.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224187 by sarahloe
Replied by sarahloe on topic PIP F2F hp report
Thanks Gordon I'll let you know the outcome

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.